Who we are
Acurity Health Group Limited is one of New Zealand’s leading providers of private hospital services. We believe the work we do has a valuable purpose and makes a positive difference to the communities in which we operate.
Acurity Health Group owns and operates three hospitals – Wakefield and Bowen Hospitals in Wellington and Royston Hospital in Hastings, along with investment holdings in Grace Hospital in Tauranga and Endoscopy Auckland and Laparoscopy Auckland. We provide services across all major surgical specialties. We also provide endoscopy, laparoscopy and cardiology facilities together with a range of other diagnostic services.
Our Core Values
- We have a ‘can do’ attitude. We’re a flexible, positive team that communicates effectively;
- We take pride in delivering excellent service to consultants, patients and their families, our colleagues and shareholders;
- We take responsibility for our actions, decisions and the delivery of outcomes;
- Consistency, honesty, respect and fairness are the foundation of our relationships.
- We are chosen as the preferred provider of health services by funders, consultants, and their patients and families;
- We grow and diversify our businesses, seizing new opportunities, balancing risk and bringing leadership to the sector;
- Financial Performance
- We produce a level of profit that ensures a sustainable business and the on-going support of both our investors and funders;
- Quality & Risk
- We deliver high quality outcomes in an efficient manner across our business through the consistent application of The Acurity Approach business model;
- People and Safety
- We develop safe productive teams built upon service, integrity, engagement and accountability;
- We are recognised as a leader in health provision to New Zealanders for the valuable work we do and the sustainable manner in which we do it.