Registered Nurse PACU - Wakefield Hospital
- Job Type: Maternity Leave
- Location: Wakefield Hospital, Wellington
- Applications close: Wed 14 Aug 2019 17:00
Registered Nurse PACU (part-time, fixed term: 12 hours per week)
Acurity Health Group Limited owns and operates private surgical hospitals in Wellington and Hawkes Bay. Based in Newtown, Wellington, Wakefield Hospital is the largest private hospital with the most comprehensive range of private surgical facilities in the greater Wellington region. This includes: ICU/HDU, six operating theatres and a Cath lab. Wakefield is committed to delivering high quality patient care using the latest technology, equipment and facilities.
We are seeking an experienced nurse to join our PACU team.
Candidates must be highly motivated and organized and will be considered with PACU experience or acute care (ICU/ED/HDU).
- At least two years post graduate experience
- An advanced level of clinical expertise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- A current New Zealand Practising Certificate
- New Zealand residency or a valid NZ Work Permit
- Competitive pay rates plus a theatre flexibility allowance
- Flexible rostering, only occasional Saturdays and no night duty
- Generous study and education opportunities
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Subsidised medical insurance
- Free staff parking
This position is to cover maternity leave period. Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
PACU Team Leader
Closing date: Wednesday 14 August 2019 at 5.00pm