Clinical Informatics Specialist
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Acurity Health Group
- Challenging newly created role
- Opportunity to drive positive change and make a significant difference
- Variety of projects (no day will ever be the same)
Acurity Health Group Limited is in the middle of an exciting digital transformation journey. We are looking for an energetic, customer and results focused Clinical Informatics Specialist to help lead our clinical and business transformation across our three hospitals.
If you are known for living and breathing change and have a knack for bringing people along the journey, this is the role for you.
We unashamedly have high expectations – in return for your dedication and results we provide a supportive, flexible and fun work environment.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of 4 years clinical experience as a senior registered nurse as evidenced by a Professional Development and Recognition Programme portfolio
- Proven experience in prioritising and completing a high volume of diverse projects
- Exemplary change and project management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Well-developed problem resolution skills.
- An ability to translate clinical into technical and vice versa.
Ideally you will have also worked in a high functioning digital health environment, and experience in working across multiple hospitals.
And it goes without saying that you are a well-respected health practitioner and pride yourself on your honesty and integrity.
For more information, please refer to the Position Description.
Please email your CV and a brief outline of how you would excel in this role to Richard Kelly (CIO)at Y2lvQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=. Note that due to the high volume of inquiries we receive, we may not be able to respond to individual inquires – to maximise your chance of being interviewed it’s critical that you clearly (and succinctly) outline why you would be the perfect fit for the role in your application.