- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Wakefield Hospital, Wellington
- Applications close: Fri 25 Oct 2019 17:00
Acurity Health Group Limited owns and operates private surgical hospitals in Wellington and Hawkes Bay. Based in Newtown, Wellington, Wakefield Hospital is the largest private hospital with the most comprehensive range of private surgical facilities in the greater Wellington region. This includes: ICU/HDU, six operating theatres and a Cath lab. Wakefield is committed to delivering high quality patient care using the latest technology, equipment and facilities.
Based in the super cool cosmopolitan suburb of Newtown, Wakefield Hospital is the largest private hospital in the Wellington region. Wakefield offers a wide range of high-quality private healthcare services with a team of experienced specialists who are committed to delivering high quality patient care using the latest technology, equipment and facilities.
If you want to work in an ethnically diverse and dynamic environment that is full of character then look no further! We are currently in the planning stages of a major redevelopment to build a new hospital on our existing site. With a completion timeframe of 2023 and continuing business as usual during the rebuild, there is never a dull moment at Wakefield.
This is a very exciting time and a medical secretary position has become available to provide administrative support to our GE consultants.
You’ll have proven skills and experience in:
- Effective communication both written and oral
- Excellent command of the English language
- MS Office suite, including Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Flexibility in attitude to work requirements
- Time management and organizational skills
- Understanding the significance of confidentiality.
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Subsidised medical insurance
- A supportive and professional environment.
Applicants must live in the Wellington region and have at least two years’ work experience in New Zealand. A valid work Visa is also required.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to:
Closing date: Friday 25 October 2019 at 5pm