Registered Theatre Nurse - Bowen
- Location: Bowen Hospital
Are you an experienced Theatre Nurse looking for a new challenge?
Located in Crofton Downs, Wellington, Bowen Hospital is a private hospital owned by Acurity Health Group, one of the leading private health care services in New Zealand. We are seeking a full-time Registered Nurse for our theatre.
We are seeking:
- A registered nurse with an advanced level of clinical expertise
- Proven theatre nurse skills, experience and a commitment to quality systems
- Excellent communication skills in a theatre environment
- The ability to work well in a team with a positive "can do" attitude
- An enthusiasm to use your skills to support our surgeons, Bowen hospital and Acurity Health Group to achieve our goal of delivering the highest standard of patient focused care
- Can demonstrate logical common sense.
We offer you:
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible rostering
- No night duty
- A supportive and professional environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free on-site parking
- Flexibility of working with 7 specialties
- Lifestyle appealing - no public holiday work and every Christmas/New Year off during closure period.
You must have New Zealand residency or have a valid New Zealand work permit, or be eligible to work in New Zealand.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Theatre Services Manager
98 Churchill Drive
Phone 04 479 2069
Applications close Monday 15 April 2019.