Contracts & Tendering Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Acurity Health Group Ltd
- Applications close: Thu 31 Jan 2019
We have a vacancy for a Contracts and Tendering Officer which is part of our Procurement Team at Acurity Health Group Limited. The position is based at Wakefield Hospital (Wellington)currently, however there is possibility for it to be based in Auckland and reports to the Group Procurement Manager based in Australia. The job requires some travel to each of our facilities based in Wellington and Hawke's Bay from time to time.
Location: Wellington or Auckland based.
As the Contract and Tendering Officer you will:
- Undertake tendering of all clinical and non-clinical consumables
- Manage contracts, Stakeholders and Vendors
- Support supply staff located in each facility of the Acurity Health Group
You will have:
- Experience doing the tendering process from start to finish
- Strong leadership qualities and be able to manage others with change to systems and process
- Management of contracts, vendors and stakeholder experience
- Knowledge of hospital products and services
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
You must be a NZ citizen or able to work in New Zealand at Acurity Health Group Limited.
For further information please view the position description
To apply email a copy of your CV and covering letter to: TGVvbmllLkhhcmR5QGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubnog
For any queries email TGVvbmllLkhhcmR5QGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubnog or Phone: 0061 412 028 872
Applications close 31st January 2019.