Acurity Health Group's approach to preventing Coronavirus
Acurity Health Group is following the Ministry of Health guidelines.
COVID-19 Alert Level 2 – what does this mean for hospitals?
COVID Alert Level 2, commencing Thursday 14 May 2020, allows us to increase our capacity to perform elective private procedures. Our robust health and safety measures ensures we continue to perform safely while providing optimal care to all our patients.
Please help us to help you and the people you care about:
- If you’re unwell do not enter our hospital. Contact your GP
- Where possible please maintain physical distancing of at least 1 metre
- Visitor limitations – 1 visitor per patient, for 1 hour per day
- Visitors must arrive through main hospital entrance and register their details before visiting patients
- All contractors are to report to main reception on arrival and register their details.
Thank you for helping us keep our patients and staff safe.