17th Feb 2021 6:00pm at Napier War Memorial, Napier
Join Ana Braithwaite, Gastroenterologist Consultant, for her presentation on Gastroenterology Updates
This CME is suitable for General Practitioners and primary healthcare practitioners who may like to join.
- Dr Ana Braithwaite, Gastronenterologist Consultant
- Wednesday 17 February 2021
Venue: Napier War Memorial Centre, 48 Marine Parade, Napier
- 6.00pm - 6.30pm - Networking and refreshments
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm: Presentations and Q&A
- Barrett’s Oesophagus
- Increasing Trend in Young-Onset Colorectal Cancer
Learning outcomes and take away messages:
- There is a rising incidence of CRC in those younger than 50 years of age.
- Clinicians should continue to be vigilant in investigating any young person with gastrointestinal symptoms, especially in light of the rising incidence of CRC in this population
- Rectal bleeding
- Change in bowel habits
- Weight lost
- Possible benefit from high dose (BD).
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here
- Contact: email@example.com