26th May 2020 6:30pm-8:00pm at Webinar
Join Dr. Richard Carroll, Endocrinologist, for a webinar on Gender affirming hormonal therapy: Current practice, and use in primary care
This webinar is suitable for General Practitioners and primary healthcare practitioners who may like to join.
Speaker: Dr. Richard Carroll, Endocrinologist
Format: Webinar. Register to receive the link to attend the live webinar.
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm: Presentation and Q&A
Topic: Gender affirming hormonal therapy: Current practice, and use in primary care
- To have an understanding of the principles of gender affirming hormonal therapy (GAHT)
- To understand local protocols around commencing GAHT
- To be able to provide ongoing follow up to people using GAHT
CPD: 1.5 CME credit per session
The “Gender affirming hormonal therapy: Current practice, and use in primary care” session has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 1.5 credits CME for General Practice Education Programme Stage (GPEP2) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here
You can also download the registration form, below and return this by email to bWFya2V0aW5nQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
or by fax to:04 381 8102.
- Contact: email@example.com