22nd Oct 2020 6:00pm-8:30pm at East Pier, Napier
Join Dr Liz Insull, Ophthalmologist, and Dr John Beaumont, Ophthalmologist, for their presentation on Choices in Cataract Surgery and Oculoplastic photo cases; eyelid cancer and eyelid malpositions
This CME is for Optometrists only.
Speakers: Dr Liz Insull and Dr John Beaumont, Ophthalmologists
- Thursday 22 October, 2020
Venue: East Pier, 50 Nelson Quay, Ahuriri, Napier
- 6.00pm - 6.30pm - Networking and refreshments
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm: Presentations and Q&A
- Choices in Cataract Surgery
- Oculoplastic photo cases; eyelid cancer and eyelid malpositions
- Risk management in cataract surgery
- Improving refractive outcomes
- Solving the problem of presbyopia.
CPD: Up to 2 CME credit per session
The “Choices in Cataract Surgery” session has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 2 credits CME for General Practice Education Programme Stage (GPEP2) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here
You can also download the registration form, below and return this by email to bWFya2V0aW5nQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
or by fax to:04 381 8102.
- Contact: email@example.com