2nd Oct 2019 at Havelock North Function Centre
- Josh Faulkner – Clinical Psychologist/Neuropsychologist
- Steven Bates – Physiotherapist
- Emma Booth – Occupational Therapist
- Sheena Lapwood – Occupational Therapist
Date: Wednesday 2 October 2019
Location: Havelock North Function Centre, 30 Te Mata Road, Havelock North
Time: 6.00pm registration and refreshments. 6.30 - 8.30pm presentation
Topic: Optimal management of Concussion within the first 10 and 28 days post-injury
- To have best practice approaches to assessment of Concussion, management of symptoms, and return to activity/function.
- Based on current research evidence, to gain additional understanding of mechanisms of injury and reasons for prolonged symptoms.
- To gain additional knowledge of ways to understand and manage complex biopsychosocial backgrounds for patients presenting with significant symptomatology after head injury.
CPD: 2 points
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here