7th Sep 2020 6:00pm-8:30pm at Parnell, Auckland
Topic: Optimal management of Concussion within the first 10 and 28 days post-injury
Join us as we explore the following:
- To have best practice approaches to assessment of Concussion, management of symptoms, and return to activity/function.
- Based on current research evidence, to gain additional understanding of mechanisms of injury and reasons for prolonged symptoms.
- To gain additional knowledge of ways to understand and manage complex biopsychosocial backgrounds for patients presenting with significant symptomatology after head injury.
Speaker: Proactive presenters
Date: Monday 7 September 2020
Location: Re-centre. Level 3, 12-16 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland.
- 6.00pm: Registration and light refreshments
- 6.30pm - 8.30pm: Presentation
CPD: 2 points
The “Optimal management of Concussion within the first 10 and 28 days post-injury” session has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 2.0 credits CME for General Practice Education Programme Stage (GPEP2) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here