23rd Jul 2020 6:00pm-8:30pm at Parnell, Auckland
Join Dr Zelda Strydom, Medical Doctor, for her presentation on What’s the story with opioids in NZ? Pain, addiction and the GP
This CME is suitable for General Practitioners, social workers, and primary healthcare practitioners who may like to join.
Speaker: Dr Zelda Strydom, Medical Doctor, Re-centre
Venue: Re-centre, level 3, 10 - 12 Nicholls Lane, Parnell, Auckland.
- 6.00pm - 6.30pm - Networking and refreshments
- 6.30pm - 8.00pm: Presentation and Q&A
Topic: What’s the story with opioids in NZ? Pain, addiction and the GP
- How did we end up with the worldwide opioid crisis?
- How are we doing in NZ?
- When to be concerned in general practice
- A few words on Codeine and Tramadol
- Opioid substitution treatment in NZ
CPD: Up to 2 CME credit per session
The “What’s the story with opioids in NZ? Pain, addiction and the GP” session has been endorsed by The Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners (RNZCGP) and has been approved for up to 2 credits CME for General Practice Education Programme Stage (GPEP2) and Maintenance of Professional Standards (MOPS) purposes.
To register your interest:
You can do it online - please click here
You can also download the registration form, below and return this by email to bWFya2V0aW5nQGFjdXJpdHkuY28ubno=
or by fax to:04 381 8102.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org